Good morning, my friends.
Thank you so much for participating in my 'bring the spring' give-away. I really enjoyed reading about everyone's spring favorites. I've some fun items to send to the lucky winner, a sweet butterfly platter, two pretty floral tea towels, and a set of colorful note cards.
Using 'Violets are Blue' random number generator,
the winning number is...
Garden of Daisies said...I'd love to enter!
Hmmm... my favorite part of spring...
1. The "I will beat winter" attitude that the little emerging plants have, as they try to push up in spite of the latest round of snow.
2. Shrubs and trees that burst into purple, yellow and white blooms.
3. The wonderful damp earth smell after a rain.
4. Birds singing.
5. Getting cozy with a book when the big lightening and thunder storms move through.
6. Dyeing eggs with my kids.
7. The huge family gathering to celebrate Easter and the wild egg hunt we always have. (yes, our kids are big, but we still have an egg hunt. A big competition between the boy and girl cousins. Loads of fun!)
8. All the reminders that this is a season of hope and new life.