After my last little experiment with decoupage,
I found myself thinking...
a two foot tall paper-mâché letter,
'G', to be exact.
I decided with the amount of cutting involved I needed to invest in one of those 'self-healing' mats, and a better craft knife. I'm so glad I did, as I really wanted all of the cuts to be exact and this made the task much easier. The paper is a mixture of CK prints.
Lots of Mod Podge later, she's looking pretty sweet.
I'm not going to mislead you, this was a time intensive project.
But, I think the results were worth it.
Thank you for all of your 'get well' wishes.
You're all so sweet and I'm feeling much better.
Happy Monday, my friends.